[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brian Lloyd <brian dash wb6rqn at lloyd dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  setting up an IPv6 tunnel
 Date:  Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:22:49 -0700
I have been using m0n0wall as the termination of a 6to4 tunnel without
problems. Now I am trying to set up a static IPv6-in-IPv4 tunnel to a tunnel
broker (Hurricane Electric). Seems to me that I need to specify my own WAN
IPv6 address, the remote end of the IPv4 tunnel, the IPv6 address (gateway)
at the far end of the tunnel, and then I need to set up my routable /64 IPv6
block on my LAN interface. I am not having any success.

Has anyone done a quick-and-dirty list of what needs to be set up to create
an IPv6 tunnel?

Thanks in advance.

--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL