[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jakob Schwienbacher <jakob dot schwienbacher at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] setting up an IPv6 tunnel
 Date:  Fri, 18 Mar 2011 00:52:01 +0100
Hello Brian,

I have a static tunnel with tunnelbroker up and running. Configuration
on WAN side is just:
IPv6 Mode = Tunnel
IPv6 Address = 2001:470:12:34::2
IPv6 tunnel endpoint = 216.66.80.98

Futhermore you need to create a IPv4 Firewall Rule that allows a ping
from HE. If not the tunnel will not work.

HTH

Regards,

Jakob