[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jakob Schwienbacher <jakob dot schwienbacher at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] setting up an IPv6 tunnel
 Date:  Fri, 18 Mar 2011 13:32:37 +0100
Hello,

On the WAN side i configured only the three parameters below. On the
LAN side i have following configuration:
IPv6 Mode: static
IPv6 Address: 2001:470:77:88::1/64
I didn't touch the IPv6 Prefix Delegation.
I took a /64 Subnet, the /48 Subnet is needed if you are using more
than one subnet on the LAN side.
I've configured anything else. I suppose that you don't need to set a
default gateway for IPv6 because monowall routes all IPv6 traffic
except the LAN subnet through the tunnel.

- What version of monowall are you running?
- Is the tunnel between your monowall and he.net established?
- What is listed on "Tunnel Details" on he.net?
- Do you have a public IPv4 on your WAN side of monowall?

If the tunnel is established try to run test-ipv6.com. I had some
troubles with MTU.

Regards,

Jakob