[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] captive portal status page?
 Date:  Sun, 17 Apr 2011 10:03:55 +0200
On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 12:10 AM, Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org> wrote:

> The captive portal web server (port 8000) and the m0n0wall web server (port

> trying to get a CP user to see the status...

hi Lee,

Yes I know, but i can't find any documentation on how a captive portal
user can get to the new status page (this is new in 1.33) and
disconnect himself in case he didn't accept popup's. (so unable to
logout himself in proir versions)
On, the other hand I was a bit quick on posting here. I use custom
images on our deployments with a modified index.php of the captive
portal.
A week ago I created a custom image of 1.33 but just copied our
index.php (containing company logo in the popup etc) into our custom
1.33 image.
So of course I don't have the status page stuff in there and I only
realized this after my post on the list.
I will try again with a default m0n0wall image first now and if it
works the way I expect, I will create a new custom index.php
containing the status page stuff and our own changes.
Will also look if I can include more (radius) session details on that
status page (time left, etc), just like on a Mikrotik device. Will
post changes if I succeed.

kind regards