[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jamin Cleveland <jamin dot cleveland at breitburn dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Traffic Shaping on a Filtered Bridge v1.33
 Date:  Thu, 28 Apr 2011 00:28:28 -0700
All,

Is this possible with the current build?  I just want to do some very simple traffic shaping with
the uplink of my LAN switch plugged into the OPT1 port of my Monowall and the WAN port of my
Monowall plugged into my upstream router.

With traffic shaping off, traffic passes no problem.  If I apply any shaping rules to the WAN
interface and enable the shaper, all connectivity to and from the LAN breaks.

Regards,

-Jamin