[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Traffic Shaping on a Filtered Bridge v1.33
 Date:  Thu, 28 Apr 2011 22:05:05 -0400
On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 3:28 AM, Jamin Cleveland
<jamin dot cleveland at breitburn dot com> wrote:
> All,

the uplink of my LAN switch plugged into the OPT1 port of my Monowall and the WAN port of my
Monowall plugged into my upstream router.

interface and enable the shaper, all connectivity to and from the LAN breaks.

That's a scenario I haven't tried, but pretty sure if_bridge +
ipfw/dummynet + ipf probably don't play nicely together on FreeBSD
6.2. I think they should on 8.x, and Manuel and Andrew have been
working on the build tools for the next m0n0wall release based on 8.x,
so hopefully it will at that point.