[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "GD Incorporation" <golddragoninc at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  M0n0wall and ubiquity Unifi
 Date:  Fri, 13 May 2011 12:50:45 +0700
Dear all m0n0wall experts

I have a rather annoying experience. I recently purchased a ceiling access
point Ubiquity Unifi. One thing I realize is that when I connect to the
ubiquity, I can access internet find, but for some reasons I do not know, I
cannot access internal IP Addresses.

For example,

I have firewall under

A web server under

Net Mask: (I used this for a reason)

The ubiquity unifi received IP from m0n0wall DHCP:

When I use my old AP, I can browse internet and access all computers behind
firewall under the same netmask and IP combination. But when I connect to
Ubiquity Unifi, I cannot access all internal servers.

When I tried to connect using my phone (Blackberry), it even worse, I cannot
access both internet and local addresses.

Can anyone tell me what I did wrong? Is there maybe a setting somewhere that
can be done to take care of this? I hope there is a ubiquity experts here.