[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andy Wodfer <wodfer at gmail dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Newbie needs basic help with reject rules
 Date:  Wed, 25 May 2011 10:11:37 +0200
Ok, thanks!

I thought reject was what I needed to use:
http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/faq-webfilter.html

Changing to block now.

Btw, is there ANY way to import a large list of IP addresses that I want to
block? I have about 1300 that's hammering my site. Or perhaps there's an XML
generator that can automate the job for me? Any suggestions?

My IP list is like this (one ip on each line):

200.020.200.200
102.200.000.11
53.22.1.1
and so on...