[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Thomas Preissler <thomas at preissler dot co dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPV6 privacy extensions?
 Date:  Fri, 15 Apr 2011 08:39:31 +0100
Hello guys and girls,

Quoting Thomas Preissler <thomas at preissler dot co dot uk>:

> Hello,
>
> just saw 1.33 out and I noticed "lots of IPv6" improvements.
>
> Just a quick question, does it support the IPv6 privacy extensions?

Sorry for this unqualified posting and just for the benefit of
everybody, here is a way to enable the privacy extensions:

http://ipv6-or-no-ipv6.blogspot.com/2011/02/enabling-ipv6-privacy-extensions-on.html

You can find similar ones for any IPv6 enabled device on the net -
funny though, it seems you have to jailbreak you IPhone when you want
that (dont have an IPhone though!).

Cheers

Thomas