[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James L. Lauser" <james at jlauser dot net>
 To:  Brian Lloyd <brian dash wb6rqn at lloyd dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] dynamic DNS configuration pointers
 Date:  Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:26:07 -0400
I don't think this will work, as (at least the last time I looked) HE
requires an IP address for the tunnel configuration.  The "right" way to do
this would be to add support to m0n0wall to use HE's dynamic tunnel update
API (really just a simple web request).  I've wanted this support as well,
but work around it by having one of my other servers that's behind the
m0n0wall device do it for me instead.

--  James L. Lauser
    james at jlauser dot net
    http://jlauser.net/