[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Justin The Cynical <cynical at penguinness dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Running m0n0wall as second gateway for IPv6 only
 Date:  Fri, 15 Apr 2011 00:56:21 -0700
On 4/15/11 12:42 AM, Thomas Preissler wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I finished setting up a m0n0wall box as a separate gateway for IPv6 only
> with a tunnel for Hurricane Electric (tunnelbroker.net). Works like a
> charm - and is just amazing.
>
> Good work, well done!

Been doing the same here, and it works verrrrry niicely.

For basic firewall useage, it's good.  I've found a few bugs here and
there (deny from * if dest is !$FOO and aliases don't seem to work), but
so far, it's nothing that can't be worked around.

I look forward to the next release.  From what I have seen and tried,
m0n0 is the leader in ipv6 support, and it keeps getting better.