[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  rh at ffpx dot de
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Fwd: Re: [m0n0wall] DNS-Resolver doesn't support middle-size and big TXT-Rules!?
 Date:  Thu, 07 Jul 2011 10:56:06 +0200
Hi Mat,

thanks a lot for Your reply. But I have no CISCO FW I have m0n0wall
and this is the only gateway between my linux and windows machineswhat
could disturb the traffic - however I dont guess, that my provider
Kabel-BW should have there asome responsability. - But please what
means ids? would this be m0n0-relevant?

Ralf

Hi Ralf

I had this problem runnning a DNS server with windows 2003 and a Cisco pix
firewall. I had to make a change on the ids as the pix treated the packets
as bad/malicious. Hope that helps you

Mat.

Sent from my Android phone