[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Farhad Vaid <farhadvaid at gmail dot com>
 To:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN connected- but cant access LAN completely
 Date:  Wed, 10 Aug 2011 19:00:50 -0700
Hi Lee,

Thank you for the clarification. I believe I understand what you are saying
on both counts. I just changed the PPTP options to pass through to the
Windows SBS server, and enabled the VPN on Windows. I am able to join
computers to the domain from there. All I need to do now is configure a WINS
server.

Thank you for your help!
Farhad