[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mike Montgomery <mike at cityofscottsburg dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Can mono handle two networks one a single nic
 Date:  Fri, 2 Sep 2011 07:05:56 -0400
Not to intrude, but does the Secondary IP's allow you to have rules for both
the networks separately?  And can you keep the two networks separate by
doing that?  Would love to join 3 networks I have in 1 building, that all go
out the same internet connection, into 1 m0n0wall, instead of 3.  Also, how
would IPsec work in that instant?  Documentation is kinda vague when it
comes to this portion.  Thanks

Mike