[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Cook <david dot cook at jetpress dot com>
 To:  "'Hilton at QuarkAV dot com'" <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] XP PPTP Issue
 Date:  Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:48:36 -0000

Hilton,

This can be done, but it is a fiddly job (14 multipart steps) and requires
static IPs at both ends of the tunnel.

I have seen two guides for this, one came with SmoothTunnel (blush, how much
did we pay for that?!), the other was written by Tim Higgins on
SmallNetBuilder.com (now Tom's Networking, part of TomsHardware.com).

ProblemSolver: WinXP's IPsec client really can work!
http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/Sections-article54-page1.php

www.tomshardware.com appears to be down at the momment.

JET PRESS LIMITED
Nunn Close
Huthwaite
Nottinghamshire
NG17 2HW
UK

Web:	www.jetpress.com
Tel:	+44-1623-551 800
Fax: 	+44-1623-551 175

Confidentiality Notice
This message and its contents are confidential.  The contents are solely for the attention of the
recipient(s) named above and any unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution is forbidden.  If
you are not the recipient named above, please contact the sender immediately and destroy this
message.  The views expressed in this message are those of the sender and not necessarily those of
JET PRESS LIMITED.