[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Cook <david dot cook at jetpress dot com>
 To:  'Christiaens Joachim' <jchristi at oce dot be>, "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] via pc ?
 Date:  Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:43:46 -0000
There is more info @ http://www.lex.com.tw/.

These will be of most interest:

CV862A, LAN :Intel 82551QM/Intel 82540EM/Realtek RTL8100B
CV860A, LAN :MAX 3*10/100Mbps LAN( Option Realtek or Intel )

Howabout this for interesting configurations such as a m0n0wall &
Mailscanner combo?

CV860A-3U80,
1U 19" Rackmount case
2 Motherboards
 	VIA C3, 800MHz CPU,
	1 x 1G, Intel 82551
	2 x 10/100 Intel 82540 LAN.

JET PRESS LIMITED
Nunn Close
Huthwaite
Nottinghamshire
NG17 2HW
UK

Web:	www.jetpress.com
Tel:	+44-1623-551 800
Fax: 	+44-1623-551 175

Confidentiality Notice
This message and its contents are confidential.  The contents are solely for the attention of the
recipient(s) named above and any unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution is forbidden.  If
you are not the recipient named above, please contact the sender immediately and destroy this
message.  The views expressed in this message are those of the sender and not necessarily those of
JET PRESS LIMITED.