[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Renaud Lombard" <rlombard at traderforce dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Problem with CDROM installation
 Date:  Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:45:26 +0100
Hi !

I am currently trying to install M0n0wall CDROM version.
I've done a couple of tests using an Intel Pro 100 Server adapter as well as a 3C905C adapter, and I
couldn't get it working ...
I can properly assign adapters to their corresponding interface (LAN or WAN), and give the LAN
adapter an IP address ... but then, even after a reboot, I cannot ping or telnet (TCP 80) this
address ...
Does any of you have an idea to solve that problem ??

Thanks a lot in advance !
Renaud