[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  billy at hnisecure dot com
 To:  M0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  FYI-A Wireless PCI Card that Works with m0n0 V1.0
 Date:  Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:29:17 -0500
Hello All,
Last week I bought a D-Link DWL-520 but it would not work with m0n0 V1.0
because the card is at Rev V.E1 and the website stated Version A2 would. So
then I purchased a Netgear MA311 802.11b card which works just great.
Currently, it's setup as a bridge to the LAN network, but I'd like to try
different configurations with wireless cards and m0n0wall such as a ipsec
tunnel between say a neighbor and myself and then expand from there.

BTW If anyone is looking for a great wireless tool goto www.netstumbler.com.

Share your wireless war stories with the group and thanks Manuel for a great
product.

Thanks,

Bill