[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Instigater" <bloo at sveiks dot lv>
 To:  "M0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Public IP's on LAN
 Date:  Wed, 25 Feb 2004 03:30:59 +0200
I'm Instigter :-)

I'm thinking of implementing m0n0 in business environment. I work as
techsupport at local ISP. My boss is killing me with those different legacy
BSD 4.7, 4.8 shaper, w/o shaper, disk and floppy versions. All I need is
simple and robust router, just like m0n0. Keeping one spare NIC for
configuration purposes does'nt look like a good idea.

Instigater