[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Renaud Lombard" <rlombard at traderforce dot com>
 To:  "Barry Mather" <Barry dot Mather at ddat dot co dot uk>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Problem with CDROM installation
 Date:  Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:08:46 +0100
Sorry about that: I have probably not been clear enough : I used a floopy to save the changes before
restarting, and after the reboot, both interfaces where properly displayed as well as the new IP I
had configured on the LAN ... and in spite of that, I cannot ping/telnet(80) the IP ...

Do you have any idea ?

Thanks for your help
Renaud