[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Duncan <monowall at neoncube dot co dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Generic PC with no VGA
 Date:  Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:07:43 +0000
Hi,

I\'ve got the generic PC version running from CF, but the PC I want to use has
no VGA and I dont want to add a VGA card as it seems unnecessary for a
firewall (plus it wont fit in my box with one)

How do I configure m0n0wall to run without VGA as so far I cant get it to run
without (works a treat with). From what I\'ve read I would need to redirect the
console to a serial port, using -h in the /boot.config, but i cant find this
file in the root source and im no FreeBSD expert to know if this is the
correct way to go about it.

Any help to point me in the right direction would be appreciated as im
currently using the Bering Firewall and would like to ditch this in favour of
m0n0wall.

Thanks, Duncan.