[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <EXT dash Mike dot Bradshaw at nokia dot com>
 To:  <tomas at smedberg dot nu>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Date:  Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:16:03 +0200

from a "browsing the forum", "reading posts" functionality point of view, it is already here at -
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/

and if you search (either in the mailing list archive or Google), i think there is already a web
forum somewhere (i looked at it a few weeks back, it had less than 10 posts on it :)

mike