[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barry Mather" <Barry dot Mather at ddat dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Redirect to COM1 Serial?
 Date:  Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:51:25 -0000
I have tried installing m0n0wall on intrusion pds 1100 boxes, it doesn't
work ... if you use the windows util to write the net4501 image, then
the intrusion will boot but the nics are not of a recognised type ...
possibly a hack could be written to make it work ???

They are nice boxes and it shouldn't be too much hassle to make it
work.....

Let me know how u get on.

cheers