[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "Tomas Smedberg" <tomas at smedberg dot nu>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Date:  Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:29:57 -0800
Nay... with a reason

If there was something that made it easy and seemless to do both, I would be
for it... I fine most generic searching systems for mail archives have
limitations, BUT they are generic and they work... if this stuff wasn't
pushed to my desktop I probably wouldn't get involved - not a lack of
interest - just a lack of time...

If you want to write your own mail list to phpbb gateway, I'm sure there
would be interest from customers if not list members ;-)

m/