[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] XP PPTP Issue
 Date:  Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:58:01 +1000
Hi Manuel,

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 06:46, Manuel Kasper wrote:

> That said, personally I don't really care about it anymore since now
> that mobile user IPsec works, I don't use PPTP anymore. But there may be
> other m0n0wall users who are experiencing the same problem - step
> forward, please! :)

Do you mean that the inbuilt Windows 2000 Professional and Windows XP
Professional IPSEC clients work directly to m0n0wall's IPSEC server for
roaming users?  Or do you mean that third party commercial clients, such
as SecureRemote work?  If its the default Windows client, then that's
great, but if it is only 3rd party clients, then we still need to find a
way to get the default clients working properly, as these 3rd party
clients are rather expensive.

--

Regards,

				http://www.mamboband.org/