[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Demetrios Savvides" <demetrios at w3 dot co dot za>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  FW: Inbound NAT (port mapping)
 Date:  Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:26:30 +0200
I have tried to use no start port but this is the error I get:

-- The field 'Start port' is required. --

If I try and type a * then this is the error I get:

-- The start port must be an integer between 1 and 65535. --
-- The end port must be an integer between 1 and 65535. --

This is in the Inbound NAT Page. In my rules the source port is set to *
and destination port 80 on the WAN interface.