[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "billy" <billy at hnisecure dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  MS Exchange 2003 Behind m0n0wall V1
 Date:  Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:25:27 -0500
Hello All,
I have an Exchange server 2003 behind m0n0wall and wish to use OWA (Outlook Web Access). My server
has a private IP address of 192.168.10.30. Since my ISP blocks port 80, I nat from port 81 to port
80 on the server. With http://domain.com:81, I can get to the webpage on that server, but if I try
http://domain.com:81/exchange/ , I get the normal logon dialog box, log it but the outlook page
starts but does not complete to load. I heard webdev may cause issues but I'm not certain. Years
ago, I believe I able to do it, but I believed it involved RRAS on Windows NT 4. My other mail
server E-Smith 6.0 running QMail and SSL causes no problems (of course that's Linux)

Thanks for any advice (except for dumping Microjunk).

Bill