[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mark Spieth" <mspieth at neod dot net>
 To:  "billy" <billy at hnisecure dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] MS Exchange 2003 Behind m0n0wall V1
 Date:  Fri, 27 Feb 2004 07:15:19 -0500
I have seen this problem in the past, Our solution was to set IIS up to
run on port 81 and nat from 81 to 81. No idea why this caused IIS to
work but it did.

Mark Spieth - Director of Internet Services

Northeast Ohio Digital Inc.

http://www.neod.net

mspieth at neod dot net

330-830-6551

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials attached hereto are confidential
and the property of the sender. The information contained in the
attached materials is privileged and/or confidential and is intended
only for the use of the above-named individual(s) or entity(ies). If you
are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance on the contents of the attached information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
discard the information immediately