[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Francisco Reyes <lists at natserv dot com>
 To:  M0N0Wall firewall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Confused about restoring from pb23
 Date:  Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:06:37 +0000 (GMT)
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> Did pb23 used a different format from V1 for backup/restore?

Restored the pb23 image and did a test backup. It was proper XML. I have
no idea how my previous backup was just what looks like a single line, but
it seems I am going to have to reconfigure from scratch.

Is there a way to test a backup other than restore? Is there a way to
print rules? Would like to prevent loosing my settings again.

What I don't get is that I used to backup everytime I did changes and it
always was a single line.