[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Radoslaw Krupa" <aeon at tech dot us dot edu dot pl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Multiple WAN in m0n0wall
 Date:  Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:51:53 +0100
Hi, I'm badly needing second WAN in my m0n0. I've two DSL connections that I
would like to use in my network. I'm so desperated that I would like to help
in work with this feature. I don't want to reinvent a wheel, maybe someone
is working on it already? If not, then maybe some advices for me how to do
that? Anyone wanting to help me with that?

Anyone else is looking forward to see multiple WAN in m0n0?

I don't realy want to come back to my old linux router, I love m0n0 and want
to stick with it :)

Regards

Radek Krupa aka AeoN