[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Teunissen <lists at onemanifest dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] strange behavior with m0n0wall, PPPoE and Netgear Powerline connection.
 Date:  Fri, 11 Nov 2011 21:58:51 +0100
Great, judging from the TOC and some reviews, it seems to be exactly what I was looking for. Thanks
Brian.

On 11 nov. 2011, at 16:43, Brian Lloyd wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 12:40 AM, Peter Teunissen <lists at onemanifest dot net> wrote:
> That's why I'm running dual stack ever since m0n0wall started supporting it. But unfortunately
using the internet means ipv4, over a single NAT-ed ip. So, yes I need to learn some more on
networking, and that means both ipv4 and ipv6.

> Internetworking with TCP/IP, by Douglas Comer. That is the book I used to use as a textbook in the
classes I used to teach. Perhaps there is something better, but it did seem that he kept it pretty
well up-to-date.