[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Payne Jr, Ash C" <Ash dot Payne at chartercom dot com>
 To:  GD Incorporation <golddragoninc at gmail dot com>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Can I use m0n0wall to merge 2 networks with different subnet?
 Date:  Fri, 2 Dec 2011 09:08:07 -0600
Assuming the wireless link is just a bridge, you would need to NAT or route across the link.  NAT
would not be ideal.

Also, those subnets are gigantic, but the broadcasts don't overlap.  You could move to a /15 across
both networks and everything would work, but again, you have an enormous network on your hands.