[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "lextre at trelex dot co dot uk" <lextre at trelex dot co dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Disabling NAT
 Date:  Wed, 14 Dec 2011 10:13:32 -0500
Thanks Jakob that makes sense. However, how do organisations configure
their routers with no NAT
(such as in larger corporations)? It's just that we will need to run some
software in the near future which
cannot work on NAT'ed connections. So I guess my question is how does one
go about disabling NAT
but still providing internet access to the workstations on the LAN?

Sorry if this is a very noob-type question but I've never had to configure
a router which doesn't employ
some form of NAT.