[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  eko at grandspot dot co dot id, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] how to NAT ed WAN using PPoE
 Date:  Wed, 21 Dec 2011 23:19:21 -0600
On 12/21/2011 08:58 PM, eko at grandspot dot co dot id wrote:
> hello Lee, nice to hear your answer.
>
> here is my problem:
>
> i have an account from isp with ppoe connecetion using adsl modem and i
> set the modem as bridge
>
> ADSL --> MONOWALL--> hub --> HTTP SERVER
>
> I can see MONOWALL WAN IP on interface status, and i set NAT rule
> Interface:wan, protocol:TCP, port range:80, NAT IP: my local ip http server
>
> but I can't acces my https server from public ip which is set in WAN
> interface.
>
> what should I do to make it work?

Bringing this back to the list so it helps more people.

One thins I notice, is that you use http in one place and https in
another.  So what is your "server" and what is your web gui for m0n0wall
on?  That is first.  After that, you have to make sure you have a NAT
rule, a firewall rule, and a "allowed IP addresses" if you are using
Captive Portal.

			Lee