[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "GD Incorporation" <golddragoninc at gmail dot com>
 To:  "'Lee Sharp'" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Pass-through MAC vs Allowed IP Address
 Date:  Sat, 24 Dec 2011 14:51:43 +0700
Hi Lee,

All the connection I need to make is Http connection. I tried to reboot the
server and the client machine, it did not work. What I did was, I tried to
shut the firewall all night long and also the clients, then it worked.

Any comments? Is it possible due to some sudden electrical failure, the
software somehow got some bad clusters or missing bits etc... It is quite
often to have power blackout here in my country. I am thinking to buy a ups
for the firewall. By the way, I uses the standard PC iso for the firewall.

Thank you