[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "GD Incorporation" <golddragoninc at gmail dot com>
 To:  "'Lee Sharp'" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Pass-through MAC vs Allowed IP Address - Sorry used the wrong email account to reply
 Date:  Tue, 27 Dec 2011 13:49:21 +0700
>This sounds like a captive portal "freezing" issue I have seen before.
>When this is happening, can un unrecognized client log in normally?

Sometimes I can, sometimes the mac address is not even registered in captive
portal at all and the captive portal does not show even if I cleaned the
memory and removed all the users from the captive portal diagnosis page
(unrecognized all computers from captive portal).

What should I do if I face this again?

Thanks
Rendra