[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brian Lloyd <brian at lloyd dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  DHCP with IPv6
 Date:  Sat, 14 Jan 2012 10:38:04 -0800
I am running m0n0wall 1.33. I am trying to use the DHCP server to assign
fixed IP addresses to devices. This works fine for IPv4 addresses but does
not seem to work with IPv6 addresses. If I do not make IPv6 entries in the
reservations page then IPv6 addresses are properly assigned from the pool.
Is there a separate IPv6 DHCP address reservations page? Is there something
special I need to do to make an entry for IPv6 that is different from IPv4?

Thank you.

--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
3191 Western Dr.