[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jakob Schwienbacher <jakob dot schwienbacher at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPv6 Tunnelbroker
 Date:  Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:29:43 +0100
Hello List,

I have m0n0wall 1.33 running with dynamic IP PPPoE. I have IPv6
running with tunnelbroker.net and everything works just fine.
Now to the problem. The IPv4 address of the WAN connection changes
every day/week/month even when there is power loss of the monowall or
the broadband connection gets droped by some reason. So the IPv6
connection isn't working anymore because the tunnelbroker.net doesn't
know my "new" dynamic IP. So every time my WAN IP changes i have tu
run a authentication URL on a machine to update my tunnel endpoint.

Is there a way to implement a script/command (wget + authentication
url of tunnelbroker.net) in monowall after every PPPoE negotiaion? I
suppose there should be already a script that handles dyndns
authentication.

Thanks a lot!

Regards

Jakob