[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Fred Grayson <fred underscore grayson at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: IPv6 Tunnelbroker
 Date:  Mon, 30 Jan 2012 10:22:09 -0500
On 1/30/2012 9:13 AM, Jakob Schwienbacher wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you Fred.
>
> The Feature Request sounds good. I dont have a fix computer running.
> Does anybody have this already running? Is there a workaround/trick to
> do the job? If not, no problem i will wait for the Feature.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jakob

I don't have a computer running full time, so it's not important that
the IPv6 tunnel be up until I start a machine.

I run this freeware on my Windows XP machine and it is set to run
minimized on start-up in the system tray.

http://www.iannet.org/apps/TunnelBrokerUpdate/

It was somewhat buggy in its first released version, but I was able to
work with the author to get it fixed.

It's very nice, and I made a donation to the author.

Fred