[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ulrik Lunddahl <ul at proconsult dot dk>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  SV: DHCP Relay and DHCP server at the same time.
 Date:  Thu, 2 Feb 2012 15:46:48 +0000
Hi Mike!

I have not done any testing yet, but your option is not working, as I would like to have the DHCP
server on the OPT2 interface working with a minimal of the hardware functioning.

The OPT2 interface is for Hardware and Hypervisor management, and the DHCP server for LAN and
Clients is virtualized.

Med venlig hilsen, Best regards
Ulrik Lunddahl

Sales Manager - Salgschef

Tel: +45 63113333 - Tel dir: +45 63113341 - Mobil: +45 26363341 - Fax: +45 63113344