[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Cavaliere <joe at trans dash plus dot com>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VMware + Monowall = FTP not working
 Date:  Mon, 6 Feb 2012 14:54:45 -0500
Hi Manuel,

I have executed the 2 commands by visiting /exec.php page and executed both
commands

ifconfig em0 -rxcsum -txcsum
ifconfig em1 -rxcsum -txcsum

When I try to FTP to a server, the Monowall console shows:
in_cksum_skip: out of data by 20

connecting to FTP still not working on VMWARE .
*Note that my LAN and WAN use lnc0 & lnc1
(while my DMZ is setup on em0 & em1 ... executing : ifconfig lnc0 -rxcsum
-txcsum = Invalid argument)

LAN -> lnc0
WAN -> lnc1
OPT1 -> em0