[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James L. Lauser" <james at jlauser dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Register DHCP leases in DNS forwarder in 1.8b491
 Date:  Wed, 8 Feb 2012 21:49:17 -0500
Hi.

I recently upgraded my m0n0 instance to 1.8b491 (the latest at the time),
and I noticed that the "Register DHCP leases in DNS forwarder" feature
seems to have stopped working. I checked all of the settings, even tried
unsetting and resetting them, but nothing seems to fix it. None of the
notes for 492-496 referenced DNS or DHCP, so I didn't bother trying to
upgrade yet.

The DNS server is definitely running, and other statically configured
aliases are being returned, but certain parts of my network depend on these
dynamic assignments to work correctly. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--  James L. Lauser
    james at jlauser dot net
    http://jlauser.net/