[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  I have some spare WinTerm based m0n0walls...
 Date:  Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:15:15 -0600
I built several Wyse WinTerm based m0n0wall firewalls for an expansion
project that never got funded.  They are all silent systems, with 3
network ports, and decent ram.  They were built to support LAN, WAN and
DMZ, and to do light VPN.  They have 1.33 installed and configured.  The
Dual port LAN card is an Intel card and chipset. (fxp)  They also run
off of 1 amp wall wart power supplies!  I am keeping one for at home, as
it is better than my old system.  Looking for $150, shipping from Texas.
  Just trying to get back what I got in them.

Please respond off list, as I do not want to spam everyone with this.
This is bad enough, but since I have sold m0n0walls twice in ten years,
I don't think I am too spammy. :)

			Lee