[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] how to use dyndns behind a router
 Date:  Thu, 22 Mar 2012 12:19:03 -0500
On 03/22/2012 09:40 AM, bigbrother at gmx dot ch wrote:
> Hi
>
> I use the m0n0wall behind a dsl router. PPPoE is not supported anymore so I need to forward all
external initiated traffic to the m0n0wall with a private ip on the wan interface.
Call the phone company and say you want a real IP on your router.  Tell
them it is for "work from home" over your company VPN, and NAT is
breaking it.  If they are non-helpful, look in the router for "DMZ Plus
mode."

			Lee