[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dave <Dave at LineManHut dot co dot uk>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Less Than 24 Subnet Mask Causes iPhone, iPad, etc No Web Browsing
 Date:  Thu, 29 Mar 2012 20:27:12 +0100
Hi all
I'm having a problem with my m0n0wall at home, If I connected client i.e. iPad, iPhone, android, etc
client is connected to a network with a subnet mask of less than 24, causes the devices not to be
able to browse the Internet, this is not true to windows machines connected, which does not suffer
from such problems. The affected networks are additional to the default LAN and via VLAN tagging to
a managed switch. Has anybody experienced any problems or possible solutions?

M0n0wall version - 1.33

EG - 192.168.11.1/26 which should give 62 available addresses.....

Kind Regards
Dave

Sent from my iPad