[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ralf Petry <petry at cypy dot de>
 To:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal: WLAN Authentification without entering Voucher ID or user name / password pair
 Date:  Tue, 3 Apr 2012 09:33:11 +0200
Thanks,
On the captive Portal Page, idle timeout is left blank, Hard timeout is set to 60 minutes. On the
dhcp Server Page, the Fields for min and max lease Time are left blank as well, just to use the
defaults (7200 and 86400 seconds)...

Am 03.04.2012 um 00:14 schrieb Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>:

> On 04/02/2012 04:27 PM, Ralf Petry wrote:
>> Hy,
>> I'm running m0n0wall in its latest stable version and I experience, that users sometimes can use
the captive portal without having to enter either a voucher id or a user / password pair. I've built
a web page, that would allow for both: either entering user name and password or voucher id. Leaving
the fields blank and clicking on "continue" gives users access to the internet... what more
information would you need to help me?