[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ralf Petry <petry at cypy dot de>
 To:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal: WLAN Authentification without entering Voucher ID or user name / password pair
 Date:  Tue, 03 Apr 2012 17:45:29 +0200
thanks.
I don't want to appear to be too dumb... but ok, having a look at the
logs is kind of difficult... I am not at the location right now. anyway,
the clients (user) should authenticate using a voucher that should be
valid only 15 minutes, but sometimes, the receptionistas report, that
websites can be opened just by clicking on the "continue" button.
the log, if I remember right, says something in the direction of
"unauthenticated" ...
oh, and by the way, firefox is told not to cache anything (but one never
knows....)

this is the form I am using (excerpted):
---copy and paste---
<form method="post" action="$PORTAL_ACTION$">
Benutzername / username:
<input name="auth_user" type="text">
Kennwort / password:
<input name="auth_pass" type="password">
<input name="accept" type="submit" value="Continue">
ODER / OR

Voucher-ID
<input name="auth_voucher" type="text">
<input name="accept" type="submit" value="Continue">

<input name="redirurl" type="hidden" value="$PORTAL_REDIRURL$">
    <!-- <input name="accept" type="submit" value="Continue"> -->
</form>