[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ralf Petry <petry at cypy dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal: WLAN Authentification without entering Voucher ID or user name / password pair
 Date:  Thu, 05 Apr 2012 15:54:36 +0200
no authentication
regards, ralf.

Am 04.04.2012 16:11, schrieb Manuel Kasper:
> On 02.04.2012, at 23:27, Ralf Petry wrote:
>
>> I'm running m0n0wall in its latest stable version and I experience, that users sometimes can use
the captive portal without having to enter either a voucher id or a user / password pair. I've built
a web page, that would allow for both: either entering user name and password or voucher id. Leaving
the fields blank and clicking on "continue" gives users access to the internet... what more
information would you need to help me?

> How did you configure the "Authentication" setting on the captive portal setup page? (No
authentication/Local user manager/RADIUS)