[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Shreve, Josh" <Josh dot Shreve at citynet dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  PPTP - multiple NICs & Subnets
 Date:  Fri, 13 Apr 2012 10:21:50 -0400
Hello, I apologize for my ignorance but I have a small question.

I am considering using m0n0wall as a virtual appliance in a VMware host.
Ideally I would like for the appliance to have 3 NICs:

*	NIC1 = WAN (public IP)
*	NIC2 = LAN1 (192.168.100.0/24)
*	NIC3 = LAN2 (192.168.200.0/24)

Would it be possible to configure a PPTP VPN that I can connect to that
would allow me to access both the 192.168.100.x and 192.168.200.x
networks, and if so how?  I'd rather use PPTP vs. IPSec due to its
support by most OS's out-of-the-box, but if I absolutely have to use
IPSec I suppose I could.

I haven't found a definite answer, and it is the last piece of my
virtual network puzzle.  Thanks in advance!