[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James L. Lauser" <james at jlauser dot net>
 To:  Stefan Ott <stefan at ott dot net>
 Cc:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Performance issues on WRAP
 Date:  Mon, 23 Apr 2012 09:42:16 -0400
If you want to stay in that realm (low power, single board system), I'd
recommend looking at the Soekris 6501. It has an Atom CPU and quad gig
ethernet. Should be able to handle several hundred megs of routing, if not
fully saturate a gig.

--  James L. Lauser
    james at jlauser dot net
    http://jlauser.net/